ON THESE PAGES:
- Your Parish Councillors
- The minutes of the Parish Council meetings
- Finance: Annual Return Exemption Certificate Receipts 2017/18 Payments 2017/18 Internal Audit Report 2018 Bank Reconciliation Audit 2018 Supporting Statement & Significant Variances
- Exercise of Public Rights to inspect Accounts for year end 31/03/2018
- Conclusion of Audit 2017: Issues Arising Report
- Conclusion of Audit 2018: The Parish Council were exempt from an external audit for the financial year ending 31 March 2018 so no further report was received.
- Policies and Regulations
- Burial Regulations
- Parish Councillor Declared Interests
- Mowing Plans - please click on Plan A, B and C to see plans of the areas mowed by the Parish Council's mowing contractor. Please contact the Parish Clerk with any comments on these plans.
Grant Applications 2018 - please click here for an application form.
Access to the Application form and Grant Policy is only available until the end of May each year.
Creaton Parish Council
Creaton Parish Council holds meetings at 7.30 pm, in the Village Hall, Teeton Lane, Creaton usually on the first Tuesday bi-monthly.
An Agenda for each meeting will be posted on this website and on the Parish Noticeboard by St Michael’s Church a minimum of 3 days before each meeting. All are welcome to attend. If you have anything you wish to raise on the Agenda, please contact either the Chair, Councillor James Hill (01604 505011) or email email@example.com at least 1 week before the meeting.
If you have access to the internet, you may send comments or view the Agenda/Minutes on www.creaton.org.uk